As one of the smaller majors within the commerce program at the University of Guelph, fostering student connections through networking is our number one goal.
We strive to work with the university, professors, and student associations to represent Public Management students’ voice concerning official university policy.
What We've Achieved
- Hosted Ontario Minister of Environment and Climate Change Glen Murray for a talk with Public Management students
- Hosted Canadian Senator Nancy Ruth for an intimate tour and discussion regarding politics
- Continue to represent Public Management students regarding curriculum changes
- Represented our major and the business school at the 2015 Ontario Economic Summit
- Sit on the board of the College of Business and Economics Students Association to represent our interests concerning commerce-wide initiatives
- Held a panel discussion around the topic of Human Trafficking, with special guest Jennifer Richardson who is Ontario's first anti-trafficking Director and a Human Trafficking survivor