As one of the smaller majors within the commerce program at the University of Guelph, fostering student connections through networking is our number one goal.
We strive to work with the university, professors, and student associations to represent Public Management students’ voice concerning official university policy.
What We've Achieved
- Hosted Ontario Minister of Environment and Climate Change Glen Murray for a talk with Public Management Students
- Hosted Canadian Senator Nancy Ruth for a tour and discussion regarding politics
- Continue to represent Public Management Students regarding curriculum changes
- Represented our major and business school at the 2015 Ontario Economic Summit
- Sit on the board of the College of Business and Economics Students Association to represent our interests concerning commerce-wide initiatives
- Thanksgiving Food Drive in October 2016 to help collect donations for the University Food Bank and Guelph Food Bank
- Held Human Trafficking Problem Panel Discussion, with special guests, including a human trafficking survivor, to speak on the situation and bring awareness to the problem.